(19:15:25) You have just entered room "Base of the Tower."
(19:15:26) TheWaiChibiAngel has entered the room.
(19:15:30) FFFan80 has entered the room.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:15:39): *!!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:15:41)
: *TheWaiChibiAngel (10:54:10 PM): Who's owned, again?Besyanteo (10:54:14 PM): ...Besyanteo (10:54:18 PM): F*rry?TheWaiChibiAngel (10:54:26 PM): Jes. F*rry is owned.*
(19:15:43) SongstressEnlil
has entered the room.
Besyanteo (19:15:52): >_>
Besyanteo (19:16:03): Shini should shut the hell up.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:16:04): *^^*
(19:16:04) la chibi
has entered the room.
la chibi (19:16:06): PUPPY!
la chibi (19:16:09): Whups!
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:16:11): *I just happened to have the quote handy*
la chibi (19:16:15)
: Tailend of another message! ^^;;;
Besyanteo (19:16:20): It's never wise to antagonize a GM,
SongstressEnlil (19:16:23): *Still fits*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:16:25): *TheWaiChibiAngel (7:10:21 PM): *Aims* Now, who's owned?TheWaiChibiAngel (7:10:26 PM): Giant is owned.*
Besyanteo (19:16:27)
: or so he keeps tellign me. :{
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:16:30): *Was showing Neb where I got that from*
Besyanteo (19:16:51)
: I see.
Besyanteo (19:17:09): well, as you can see, I'm here, so I guess I'm avaliable. :{ You all?
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:17:20): *Yes, for a time.*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:17:24)
: *Then I'll have to go eat*
SongstressEnlil (19:17:28)
: *I need to go cook soon*
SongstressEnlil (19:17:36): *But I am mostly available*
Besyanteo (19:18:04): meh. We'll all get interupted at some poitn or other I'm sure. :{
SongstressEnlil (19:18:12): *Kay*
Besyanteo (19:18:21): ::Grabs a few things!::
la chibi (19:18:25): AVAILABILITY!
la chibi (19:18:43): Phyllias: *cwies. But not like Tristan. Poor bastich*
SongstressEnlil (19:19:05): *OW FUCK DAMMIT!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:19:33)
: *You're all a bunch of idiots.*
FFFan80 (19:19:33)
: Dan: ...on the plus side, I'm told multiple injuries eventually dullens the pain ^_^;;;
Besyanteo (19:19:43)
: (::deals with some IMs::)
la chibi (19:19:54): Phyllias: I'm soooorrrry! ;___;
FFFan80 (19:20:21): Stephan: ...care to have that theory tested? >_>
FFFan80 (19:20:26)
: Dan: <\/<
Besyanteo (19:20:32)
: (Roit. Last time, Phyllias had accidentally lost her grip on Tristan half way down, and he feel 10 feet down onto his ankle. ... It hurt lots.)
Besyanteo (19:20:55): (James and Griff had just assisted in the rescue of Dan and Stephan, who ironically came to rescue Griff)
Besyanteo (19:21:23): (And Davin is staring down the trap door hole wondering how long you have until you die.)
Besyanteo (19:21:37): (Everyone updated?)
la chibi (19:21:55): (Davin: ...poor sods.)
Besyanteo (19:22:18): (And... RP!)
SongstressEnlil (19:22:25): (Tristan: I tried to do it the smart way ;_;)
la chibi (19:22:38)
: (Phyllias: I'm sorry for being a weakling! ;-;)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:22:54): (Griff: You're still a bunch of idiots.)
Besyanteo (19:22:59)
: (::gives Tristan a Purple heart. ... then as an after thought gives him two or three more::)
SongstressEnlil (19:23:02): *Swords out, trying to find a good defensive position to rest his ankle on, putting his weight on his other foot*
la chibi (19:23:11)
: (Yfandes: No offense dear, but you really shouldn't talk.)
FFFan80 (19:23:29): Dan: o_o? ...it almost sounded like a sack of potatoes...
SongstressEnlil (19:23:41)
: Godsdamnedfuckingstupidgodsdamne dmotherfucking!
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:23:46)
: .....
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:23:56)
: I had things under control, y'know.
Besyanteo (19:24:00)
: ::Tristan will note he's in luck (well, maybe he will), because he doesn't see any critters running about::
la chibi (19:24:17): *restrained "ACK!*"
la chibi (19:24:24): IM: Ack ack ack!
Besyanteo (19:24:50): ::watch:: 6_6
la chibi (19:24:54): *feeling ever so guilty, and going down to land by Tristan*
SongstressEnlil (19:24:58): IM: That's why you screamed like a little girl when you dropped and hit the floor.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:25:04)
: (Griff's current HP?)
FFFan80 (19:25:05)
: .....>_>?
FFFan80 (19:25:10)
: o\/o?
Besyanteo (19:25:18)
: (64/146)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:25:28): (Thankee.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:25:39)
: *Considers using another one of those potions, he does*
FFFan80 (19:26:13)
: TRISTAN! o_@; *runs over*
FFFan80 (19:26:22)
: ....really now?
FFFan80 (19:26:40)
: Cause I know I sure as fuck have a good chance of dying with that many things trying to kill me 9\/9
Besyanteo (19:26:42)
: James: <_< ::he heads over to Tristan:: ...IM: ... Ow.
Besyanteo (19:26:52): Jacob: Yeah, no shit.
FFFan80 (19:26:58): 6_6; ...are you alright?
la chibi (19:27:00)
: (....)
Besyanteo (19:27:07): (It won't last. =P)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:27:09): *Glances at Tristan* You good to walk? Or you need help?
SongstressEnlil (19:27:23)
: Foot got twisted. Gimme a bit, it'll be fine.
Besyanteo (19:27:36)
: (JacoB: IM:*)
la chibi (19:27:56): ... <//<;;;
FFFan80 (19:28:00): Uh... shall I do something, or do you wish to, Phyllias? ^_^;
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:28:20)
: I can carry you, if you need. *And does, indeed, use another healing potion after his comment*
FFFan80 (19:28:23)
: ...well hurry up and make up your bloody minds before more come -\/-;
SongstressEnlil (19:28:32)
: I don't have much of a healer preference, really. So long as SOMEONE does something.
la chibi (19:28:39)
: I don't trust myself very much right now... <//<;;; *voice above a squeak, but only slightly*
Besyanteo (19:28:44): (Griff: 104/164)
FFFan80 (19:28:51): ...right *nod*
Besyanteo (19:28:56)
: (1HP potion, 1MP potion left)
FFFan80 (19:29:09): -_- *says a small prayer/incantation to the light goddess*
FFFan80 (19:29:14)
: (cure 1/Tristan)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:29:39)
: (Thanks)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:29:47)
: *Sighs a bit, watching the goings-on*
FFFan80 (19:29:50)
: (He's the one with the twisted foot =P)
la chibi (19:29:58)
: >//>;
FFFan80 (19:30:19): .....
Besyanteo (19:30:19)
: ::Tristan's foot tingles, and feels better for the most part, but he still feels strange walking on it::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:30:24): *Glances at Phillias* You alright?
FFFan80 (19:30:24)
: Nice fighting, by the way.
SongstressEnlil (19:30:37)
: *Strange, but doable?*
Besyanteo (19:30:38)
: (+17 HP, AT/PA penalty shifts to -1/0)
FFFan80 (19:30:44): 6_6; ...I hope that's enough.
SongstressEnlil (19:30:44)
: Thanks.
SongstressEnlil (19:30:49)
: I'll live.
la chibi (19:30:51)
: .... <//< *nods slightly to Griff*
FFFan80 (19:30:51): *nod* Glad to help
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:30:59)
: *Nods to Stephan* You too.
FFFan80 (19:30:59)
: >\/>?
SongstressEnlil (19:31:10)
: Now where to. It's pretty clear we can't we flown out.
Besyanteo (19:31:30)
: (one moment)
FFFan80 (19:31:39): 9_9; ...that's for sure.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:31:54)
: There's stairs over here, I think. *Indicates the ones he was near earlier*
FFFan80 (19:32:04)
: <.<? <\/<?
SongstressEnlil (19:32:14)
: Right.
SongstressEnlil (19:32:20)
: *Looks for any other ways out.*
Besyanteo (19:32:41)
: ::Griff, gesturing to it, notes something odd near the top of the stair.s He can't quite put his finger on it, beyond the fact that it emits light frox a square shaped crack::
Besyanteo (19:32:52): from*
FFFan80 (19:33:15): ...well if that's the only way... *starts for the stairs*
Besyanteo (19:33:17)
: Well, we should try them then, eh? ::And James started walking!::
SongstressEnlil (19:33:34): *And Tristan sees no other apparently exits?*
SongstressEnlil (19:33:39)
: *-ly
Besyanteo (19:33:48)
: ::none for the nonwinged folk. :{ ::
FFFan80 (19:33:58): ...shouldn't we look around first? e.e; IM: Must not.. stab... sibling... for... going off alone... *
Besyanteo (19:33:58)
: ::though the trap door still hangs open::
la chibi (19:33:59): *silly nonwingers*
SongstressEnlil (19:34:07): *Walks along as well, keeping the swords out*
Besyanteo (19:34:14)
: <_<
Besyanteo (19:34:23): ... Alright. Me and you Dan?
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:34:23): *Does the same, with his swords*
FFFan80 (19:34:30)
: Hmm?
FFFan80 (19:34:32)
: >.>?
Besyanteo (19:34:39)
: You said you wanted to look around. o_o
FFFan80 (19:34:43): Ah, right.
FFFan80 (19:35:21)
: There could be other things lurking about down here, should at least make certain we got all of them, I'd think...
Besyanteo (19:35:27)
: ::heads outward, looking around the blackness...::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:35:39): ....
FFFan80 (19:35:45)
: *follows*
Besyanteo (19:35:46)
: IM: ... No. Go up the damn stairs.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:35:48): Don't stir up trouble we don't need, guys. e_e
FFFan80 (19:35:54)
: ...*twitch*
Besyanteo (19:35:59)
: IM: It'll be fine.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:36:08): I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to get out of here before we're flooded by those things!
Besyanteo (19:36:08)
: (...)
la chibi (19:36:13): With all respect— I think I agree with Griff. <//<;;
Besyanteo (19:36:13): (afk. e_e;)
Besyanteo (19:36:21): (My parents are breaking promises, as usual)
SongstressEnlil (19:36:24): I'm thinking like Griff, myself.
FFFan80 (19:36:25)
: ...could we leave the godsdamned dead shit down here alone and JUST F#$KING GO UP?! e_@
FFFan80 (19:36:35)
: (*hug* =/)
la chibi (19:37:18)
: (*hugs*)
FFFan80 (19:37:26): (<.<)
FFFan80 (19:37:29)
: (*hugs more* ={)
la chibi (19:38:07)
: (*doesn't try to compete!*)
FFFan80 (19:38:26): (=D *hugs ze chibi*)
Besyanteo (19:38:34)
: (back. Got the chore dumped on Kristen. >.>;)
la chibi (19:38:56): (*dances!*)
la chibi (19:39:04): (Lag!)
Besyanteo (19:39:09): ::sounding maybe a bit more... confident than normal:: We can handle ourselves. >_>
FFFan80 (19:39:17): >.o;
FFFan80 (19:39:32)
: *...a wee bit of doubt may be creeping in* >.>;
FFFan80 (19:39:47)
: ...uh... on second though...
Besyanteo (19:39:51)
: (now then. ::Grabs a thing here and there::)
Besyanteo (19:39:58): (RIGHT)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:40:04): James.
FFFan80 (19:40:08)
: ^_^; ...splitting up now might be bad...
Besyanteo (19:40:10)
: (FMV, PLAY!)
FFFan80 (19:40:15): e.e ...no shit.
Besyanteo (19:40:18)
: (*click, whrrr...*)
FFFan80 (19:40:23): (...eep)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:40:24)
: (...)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:40:30)
: (You sound too much like Clark.)
Besyanteo (19:40:43)
: (I would never say such thigns if I were not playing a robot. :{)
la chibi (19:40:49): (XD)
Besyanteo (19:41:07): (And you've said worse with PErvy. >.> Alt+Tab-ing.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:41:29): (I swear to god, next time he lurks, that's the decision I pass down)
Besyanteo (19:41:37)
: ::Just as James turns, to give his superior officer his attention,::
Besyanteo (19:42:02): ::something large and fast hurls into him, knocking him into the darkness with a muffled:: *WMPF!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:42:10): ...
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:42:13)
: I fucking TOLD YOU.
la chibi (19:42:17)
: James! O_o;
Besyanteo (19:42:24): ::So Dan is suddenly alone in the light, about four spans from the group::
FFFan80 (19:42:25): AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! O_@
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:42:34)
: Dan, get over here, NOW.
SongstressEnlil (19:42:36)
: IM: This does not surprise me at all.
Besyanteo (19:42:36)
: ::and he can hear foot steps. =D::
SongstressEnlil (19:42:38): MOVE!
FFFan80 (19:42:41)
: *BOLTS!* O_@
Besyanteo (19:42:50)
: (::agi test::)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:42:52): Phillias, can you light the place up any more?! eVe
FFFan80 (19:42:57)
: >o< GET THE F#$K OVER HERE!
SongstressEnlil (19:43:01)
: *Keeps takes a combat stance*
Besyanteo (19:43:12)
: ::They see something Leap at Dan!::
Besyanteo (19:43:22): ::... and anti-climnactically land on it's face behind him::
FFFan80 (19:43:38): O_@;;; *RUNRUNOMGRUN*
la chibi (19:43:43)
: *wings half-spread, stepping back frantically and cupping her hands, summoning a globe of light*
Besyanteo (19:43:55): ::there's another two header layying there, a bit dazed at the moment::
FFFan80 (19:44:11): ....e.e *draws blade*
Besyanteo (19:44:11)
: ::And Phyllias get's her light. Woo hoo.::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:44:13): *Makes to simply run it through*
la chibi (19:44:21)
: *yay for light. CHRISTMAS PARTY!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:44:29): (...What?)
Besyanteo (19:44:31)
: (Dual thrust, yes?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:44:43): (Dual thrust we'll say)
SongstressEnlil (19:45:10)
: *Follows in with a normal pair of slashes, if possible*
FFFan80 (19:45:12)
: *assuming he doesn't off it right then and there, is also heading for it with Griff* >\/>
la chibi (19:45:15)
: *the light gets tossed into the air, a bit from the earlier globe she created in an effort to light up more of the area*
Besyanteo (19:45:18): (slow the fuck down. :{)
SongstressEnlil (19:45:26): (Kay)
FFFan80 (19:45:26)
: (<.<; sorry)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:45:42)
: (*Speeds up, dances*)
Besyanteo (19:46:16)
: ::Griff's two blades rend into the creature's flesh, who, pinned, can't escape Tristan's blows, which finish it off::
Besyanteo (19:46:32): ::PHyllias, meanwhile, shines her light around the room,::
SongstressEnlil (19:46:34): *SLASHIES :D*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:46:42)
: Damnit.
FFFan80 (19:46:43)
: <\/<? >\/>?
SongstressEnlil (19:46:44)
: *Then tries to get a good look at it*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:46:46)
: Damnit, damnit. e_e
FFFan80 (19:46:54)
: @_@;;; *huffpuffhuffpuff*
Besyanteo (19:47:01)
: ::bringing into view a somewhat larger beast, about 8 feet high,::
FFFan80 (19:47:09): ......
Besyanteo (19:47:10)
: ::who seems to be pummeling somehting on the floor::
FFFan80 (19:47:12): .........
SongstressEnlil (19:47:23)
: IM: Ah crap.
FFFan80 (19:47:25)
: Well @#$#@$
la chibi (19:47:29)
: ..... O_o;;;
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:47:32): ...
FFFan80 (19:47:33)
: o_O;;;
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:47:43)
: Hey, ugly!
Besyanteo (19:47:53)
: ::it stops,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:48:13)
: I've got dibs on beating the hell out of him. Understand? eVe
SongstressEnlil (19:48:13)
: ...
Besyanteo (19:48:15)
: ::and turns three muscous clouded, abnormally large eyes on Griff::
FFFan80 (19:48:28)
: ...Like fuck you do e_e
FFFan80 (19:48:31)
: 9\/9
Besyanteo (19:48:32)
: ::not symetrically placed, either::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:48:37)
: I meant James./
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:48:41)
: This thing is anyones game.
SongstressEnlil (19:48:43)
: ...
FFFan80 (19:48:46)
: ...what... in the Goddess' name is that...?
la chibi (19:48:56)
: ....how about we concentrate on beating it first! >.<;;
SongstressEnlil (19:48:57): Is he even alive? *Looks to see*
la chibi (19:49:07)
: *trying very hard not to think about that*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:49:18): Phillias.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:49:20)
: Check on James.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:49:25)
: The rest of you are with me. Got it? e_e
SongstressEnlil (19:49:29)
: Right.
FFFan80 (19:49:37)
: Yeah.
FFFan80 (19:49:46)
: o.o;
SongstressEnlil (19:49:53)
: *Starts assessing the best way to go at it.* Split up, take all sides?
Besyanteo (19:50:00)
: ::it turns to them, showing the front side of it's mishapen form more clearly. ... The GM lacks the words to describe such an ugly thing. Just know it's big, fleshy, and mucous covered. Like it's rotting, freshly ded maybe, or
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:50:00)
: Yeah.
Besyanteo (19:50:03)
: close to being so:::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:50:09)
: I'll take the front. Dan, Stephan, the sides.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:50:13)
: Tristan, behind.
SongstressEnlil (19:50:14)
: Right.
FFFan80 (19:50:18)
: *nod* Got it. >\/>
FFFan80 (19:50:25)
: O...okay... o_o;
FFFan80 (19:50:29)
: *gulps*
SongstressEnlil (19:50:31)
: *Moves to circle aound*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:50:31)
: And one last thing.
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:50:41)
: No one die. I'm gonna be pissed if I found out you did. e_e
la chibi (19:50:50)
: *not pointing out the logical inconsistency*
FFFan80 (19:50:52): *pokes Dan*
FFFan80 (19:50:55)
: <\/< Don't fuck it up
FFFan80 (19:50:58)
: *stars over*
FFFan80 (19:51:15)
: o_o ....ME?! o\/o+
Besyanteo (19:51:19)
: << < ... >> > ... ee e ::it seems to be... gurgling?::
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:51:21)
: (...)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:51:29)
: (I just got the image of the team up attack in Disgaea)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:51:36)
: (Where four people are taking turns whacking one thing)
FFFan80 (19:51:41)
: *starts over too* >\/>+++ IM: HE's telling ME NOT TO BLOODY...
Besyanteo (19:51:44)
: (Ditto. =P one moment)
FFFan80 (19:51:51)
: >_> IM: gotta love pushing buttons...
SongstressEnlil (19:52:09)
: (And I have to go cook. Sooo...When Tristan's time comes up, unless he gets majorly fucked up, will be going for two slashes on with the least obviously dangerous approach)
Besyanteo (19:52:33)
: (ok. Creature first.)
SongstressEnlil (19:52:53)
: (*Fwips* Sorry -_-)
Besyanteo (19:52:55)
: ::it advances Griff, lumbering over slowly at first, picking up speed as it moves::
Besyanteo (19:52:58)
: ('s ok)
la chibi (19:53:10)
: *and circling about trying to get to the James*
Besyanteo (19:53:29): (... o_o)
Besyanteo (19:53:34)
: (::goes to IM::)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:53:59)
: *Raises his swords*
Besyanteo (19:56:31)
: ::Griff, in a surprisingly display of agility, side steps the beast, gripping it round the neck,::
Besyanteo (19:57:08)
: ::and dropping his weight in the direction of it's original momentum, flipping it over onto it's back rather harshly::
Besyanteo (19:57:24)
: (what's more, because this is a reaction ability,)
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:57:27)
: Don't fuck with me, bitch. *Glowers at it*
Besyanteo (19:57:31)
: (Griff moves now. o_o)
FFFan80 (19:57:47)
: o_o
FFFan80 (19:57:50)
: -_- o_O
FFFan80 (19:58:01)
: o_o ....holy shit
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:58:05)
: *Tries to just impale it in the fucking head while it's down*
TheWaiChibiAngel (19:58:17)
: (Trying to stabber it in the head with both swords. While it's down. :D)
Besyanteo (19:59:17)
: (::does mucho math::)
FFFan80 (19:59:55)
: (::Earns Calculator JP::)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:00:03)
: (JOB LEVEL UP!)
Besyanteo (20:00:04)
: (no shit. :{)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:00:11)
: (Dave: *Accidentally annihilates the party*)
Besyanteo (20:00:24)
: (... holy god.)
FFFan80 (20:00:26)
: (;_; )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:00:30)
: (....)
la chibi (20:00:34)
: (.... ?)
FFFan80 (20:00:40): (...I swear if its ANOTHER crit)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:00:44)
: (I'm either about to laugh, or cry. Alot.)
Besyanteo (20:01:09)
: (ok. Allow me to explain this.)
Besyanteo (20:01:56)
: (... Griff, with the creature on the ground stunned, aimed two thrusts for it's head. The location modifer and the stun cancel eacxhother out, normal at/pa)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:02:07)
: (*Nods*)
Besyanteo (20:02:14)
: (Griff still gets a bonus for locaiton though. >.>)
Besyanteo (20:02:23)
: (first attack barely hit.)
Besyanteo (20:02:34)
: (second supercritted.)
FFFan80 (20:02:43)
: (...'super' critted?)
la chibi (20:02:45)
: (Oh my.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:02:48): (....Oh dear.)
Besyanteo (20:02:54)
: (AT vs PA,)
Besyanteo (20:03:04)
: (griff's at is 30+ more than the PA roll)
Besyanteo (20:03:17)
: (19x2: 38,)
Besyanteo (20:03:37)
: (20x4: 80. 80x2: 160)
Besyanteo (20:03:41)
: (198 damage)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:03:54)
: (Wow)
Besyanteo (20:03:55)
: ::in short, the creature'
Besyanteo (20:04:05)
: creature's head fuckign explodes::)
Besyanteo (20:04:09)
: -)*
FFFan80 (20:04:14)
: o_@
FFFan80 (20:04:24)
: o_o
FFFan80 (20:04:26)
: -_- o_o
FFFan80 (20:04:30)
: ....godsdamn
Besyanteo (20:04:31)
: (... it's fuckign up my typing. ... too much in one go. x_x)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:04:56)
: *Looks at the creature again* Don't. FUCK. WITH. ME.
FFFan80 (20:05:40)
: o_o IM: .....!? O_@ *>_<* IM: *REPRESSSSS*
Besyanteo (20:05:54)
: ::There;s a flurry of foot step noises,::
Besyanteo (20:06:05): ::but it's all ehading away. And rather quickly::
Besyanteo (20:06:08): heading*
FFFan80 (20:06:20): <.< >.>; ...um... ma..maybe we should get the hell out of here?
Besyanteo (20:06:28)
: :(who was looking for James? x_x)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:06:29): That's what I was saying to begin with!
la chibi (20:06:30)
: IM: Well, THAT warned them... O//o; *trying not to gag, while checking over James*
la chibi (20:06:34): (Phyllias!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:06:37): Phillias, how's James?
Besyanteo (20:06:47)
: ::Phyllias has found James, and he's in one piece.::
Besyanteo (20:06:58): ::... but arms shouldn't bend that way::
Besyanteo (20:07:08): ::or in two places::
Besyanteo (20:07:24): ::needless to say, James is un-fucking-concious::
la chibi (20:07:25): ....
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:07:31): (Wow.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:07:36)
: (That makes James look even worse. :( )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:07:48)
: (He got owned, Griff owned the thing that owned James. :( )
Besyanteo (20:08:04)
: (Griff has about 6 levels on him. :{)
FFFan80 (20:08:13): o.o! >.>? *looks for Phyllias*
la chibi (20:08:46)
: *waves somewhat sickly* 6_6;;
Besyanteo (20:09:00): ::from the hole:: I bet that hurt. 6_6
FFFan80 (20:09:04): *Heads over*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:09:08)
: *Kicks the thing to make sure it's dead*
FFFan80 (20:09:17)
: ....my Goddess.... 6.6;;
Besyanteo (20:09:23)
: ::Headless. The fuck mroe do you want?::
FFFan80 (20:09:24)
: ...James?
Besyanteo (20:09:35)
: ::unresponsive::
FFFan80 (20:09:43): .....
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:09:58)
: *Smirks, and makes his way over, cleaning off his blades*
FFFan80 (20:10:02)
: 9\/9? ...shouldn't you have bolted the fuck outta here by now? Or do you plan on coming down?
Besyanteo (20:10:10)
: ::and, proving James has some bionic parts,::
Besyanteo (20:10:24): ::there's some blood now dripping out of one of those ruined arms::
FFFan80 (20:10:37): (*biological)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:10:39)
: (Biological)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:10:41)
: (...Heh(
FFFan80 (20:10:42)
: (...)
Besyanteo (20:10:47)
: 6_6 I thought I'd wait for you to come back up.
FFFan80 (20:10:57): ...uh... yeah, that's happening.
Besyanteo (20:10:58)
: (... rigjt. >.>;)
Besyanteo (20:11:16): 6_6 Unless you'd rather stay down there.
FFFan80 (20:11:29): *sighs*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:11:49)
: (Uh.._)
la chibi (20:11:53)
: IM: Those arms— I don't think I have enough energy to heal him completely back to consciousness, or... *trying to calculate how much she could do with drinking plenty of potions, and still have juice for whatever other emergencies a
la chibi (20:11:56): rise*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:11:57): (Perhaps we should give Pervy a few at this point?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:12:11)
: (Cuz I could use a bit to run out and obtain a burger, myself >_>;)
Besyanteo (20:12:15)
: ... Someone should probably get blue boy to a doctor.
Besyanteo (20:12:18): (kay)
Besyanteo (20:12:25): (intermission it is. :{ )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:12:33): (Kay :( )
SongstressEnlil (20:14:08)
: (Right)
Besyanteo (20:14:36)
: (Left?)
SongstressEnlil (20:14:39): (Joyous news! I will be forced to take an extra interruption tonight, for the phone line is needed)
Besyanteo (20:14:55)
: (I see. :{)
Besyanteo (20:15:18): (I shall return momentarily)
Besyanteo (20:22:23): (Back)
Besyanteo (20:23:04): (Now filled with GM chow.)
SongstressEnlil (20:23:21): (I hope it isn't made by Purina)
Besyanteo (20:23:22)
: (It's like bachelor chow, but with evil. ^_^)
FFFan80 (20:23:29): (...;-; )
Besyanteo (20:24:11)
: (::hugs:: Don't worry Dave. I've been eatting it right along, and I haven't done anything too strange yet. ... <.< ...)
Besyanteo (20:24:24): (::hdies the photos og Jonas with curled green fur::_
Besyanteo (20:24:26): )*
la chibi (20:24:41): (....do I want to know? ;-;)
Besyanteo (20:24:44): (...though it seems to make me typo like a bastich. >.o;)
Besyanteo (20:24:55): (Lys: No.)
la chibi (20:25:06): (Goody. ;-;)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:28:56): (*returns*)
SongstressEnlil (20:29:40)
: (*Has rearranged your stuff*)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:29:45)
: (!!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:29:48)
: (You BITCH.)
Besyanteo (20:30:09)
: (::updating EXP sheet:: <.< >.>)
Besyanteo (20:30:56): (Ready)
Besyanteo (20:31:09): (Has Pervy backlogged? :{?)
SongstressEnlil (20:31:12): (He has)
Besyanteo (20:31:24)
: 6_6 ::watching::
SongstressEnlil (20:31:31): *Has been checking the rest of the room, trying to be useful :(*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:31:31)
: (Carry on, carry on. Meet me on the other side, once the mourning after turns to day.)
FFFan80 (20:31:37)
: ...what are we going to do? o_o;
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:31:51)
: ....
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:32:02)
: Someone needs to get him to a doctor.
Besyanteo (20:32:18)
: 6_6
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:32:25): Any volunteers?
SongstressEnlil (20:32:36)
: Are there any doctors in a day's ride?
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:32:43)
: Dunno.
la chibi (20:33:04)
: We didn't exactly see any on our way here. <//<;;
FFFan80 (20:33:08): I bet I know someone who might know....
FFFan80 (20:33:13)
: HEY YOU! 9\/9
SongstressEnlil (20:33:13)
: I dunno if we can do anything for him.
FFFan80 (20:33:19)
: YOU CATCH ALL THAT?
Besyanteo (20:33:25)
: 6_6 Yeah.
SongstressEnlil (20:33:29): *Sheathes his swords for now*
FFFan80 (20:33:30)
: ...well?
Besyanteo (20:33:48)
: You have to figure out how to get up here before you can dump'im on me.
FFFan80 (20:33:59): *sighs*
Besyanteo (20:34:01)
: But, sure.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:34:07): Can we trust you? 9_9
Besyanteo (20:34:22)
: 6_6 You were trusting me to go with you.
Besyanteo (20:34:27): ::shrug::
SongstressEnlil (20:34:33): Might as well just leave him here. Otherwise he's going to be a burden on the one of us, and make it more likely for us to get killed. >.>
FFFan80 (20:34:46)
: He's not gonna backstab us... trust me, its the last thing he's gonna want to do right now...
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:34:55)
: Fine. We get him up there, Davin can take him to a doctor.
Besyanteo (20:34:57)
: ... >_>;
FFFan80 (20:34:58): ....
FFFan80 (20:35:02)
: WHAT?
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:35:03)
: Davin! 9_9
FFFan80 (20:35:07)
: We can't leave him here?!
Besyanteo (20:35:09)
: 6_6 Yeah.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:35:11): No, we can't.
FFFan80 (20:35:16)
: You heard all those sounds, there's other things down here.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:35:19)
: *Looks back at Davin* Let me make this clear.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:35:38)
: You double cross us and take him somewhere else, or steal his clothes or something....
Besyanteo (20:35:43)
: Blah blah blah, don't hurt him or I'll fuck you up.
SongstressEnlil (20:35:47): Yes. And if we bring him, those other sounds are more likely to get another of us..
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:35:48)
: And you'll end up like that monster there, got it?
Besyanteo (20:35:50)
: Same shit different day.
FFFan80 (20:35:52): ...that about sums it up.
SongstressEnlil (20:35:57)
: Let's clear a path, at least.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:36:06)
: Now...tr
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:36:16)
: The stairs were over there, I think. *Points in that direction*
FFFan80 (20:36:18)
: 6.6 *looks at James a moment*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:36:21)
: I'll get James. e_e
Besyanteo (20:36:36)
: ::The stairs are sittin there, on the edge of the light::
FFFan80 (20:36:43): -.- *places a hand on his chest* ...Ishtar... watch over thi light of this soul within the shadows of this place...
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:36:48)
: IM: Hell. I have to carry James more than I ever had to carry Cervie. e_e
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:36:59)
: IM: *Visions of James having to be carried by Cervant*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:37:02)
: IM: *Rage*
SongstressEnlil (20:37:04)
: *Nods* Alright. I'll do what I can to make you it doesn't get you kiled.
SongstressEnlil (20:37:08)
: *Killed
SongstressEnlil (20:37:20)
: Let's get some light up those stairs.
FFFan80 (20:37:25)
: Less chatting, more walking...
FFFan80 (20:37:26)
: <\/<
FFFan80 (20:37:29)
: *starts over*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:37:29)
: *Nods* Phylias.
Besyanteo (20:38:31)
: (::pokes the chibi::0
Besyanteo (20:38:34): )*
la chibi (20:38:47): *nods slightly, one of the globes starting to go towards the stairs as she hesitantly walks in that direction herself*
SongstressEnlil (20:39:01): *Keeps by Phyllias for now, slightly head*
FFFan80 (20:39:11)
: *following*
SongstressEnlil (20:39:12)
: IM: We lose both our light and our healer....
Besyanteo (20:39:14)
: ::the stairs get lit. They look to be made of stone, and still have a few dead, ugly things at their base.::
FFFan80 (20:39:29): ...6_6; *winces slightly* ~.~;
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:39:32)
: *Scoops up the bucket of bolts, and follows*
SongstressEnlil (20:39:37)
: *Unless they start twitching, Tristan moves to go around them*
FFFan80 (20:39:42)
: 6\/< *kicks an arm out of the way*
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:39:43)
: (Griff: RRRRRR HARDCORE.)
Besyanteo (20:39:47)
: ::as they get closer, they see the cracks of light are coming from!::
Besyanteo (20:40:08): ::it's a wooden hatch, with a slightly rusted padlock hanging down::
SongstressEnlil (20:40:34): *Approaches it* Any of you know how to pick locks?
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:40:46)
: ....
FFFan80 (20:40:49)
: If by pick locks you mean break the damn think down, sure.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:40:52)
: I can try breaking the door down.
FFFan80 (20:40:58)
: >\/> ...on 3?
SongstressEnlil (20:41:13)
: ...He already knows we're here, anyways. So nothing to lose.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:41:30)
: Someone's gonna have to take James for a minute, though.
(20:41:36) MakotoIchijoji
has left the room.
(20:41:46) MakotoIchijoji has entered the room.
Besyanteo (20:41:51): (brb, one moment)
la chibi (20:41:55): (Myao?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:41:58): (...o_O)
FFFan80 (20:42:00)
: (*waves*)
MakotoIchijoji (20:42:09)
: (*waves*)
SongstressEnlil (20:42:09): (That's Amanda)
FFFan80 (20:44:14)
: (...suddenly I'm picturing Griff, Stephan and Tristan all kicking at once... then bouncing back and down the stairs)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:44:38)
: (:D)
SongstressEnlil (20:44:43)
: (Tristan's not getting into that. He knows he isn't beefy :( )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:44:59)
: (But do either Sephan or Tristan have techs specificly designed for breaking down doors? :D*
SongstressEnlil (20:45:36)
: (Indeed. It's like crashing an airship, really)
FFFan80 (20:45:48)
: (...regardless, he has someone to save, so kicking will happen anyways =[)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:46:52)
: (REVULOFLYMACHINE)
FFFan80 (20:46:58)
: (....)
FFFan80 (20:47:05): (I still have no idea what that is o_o; )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:47:18): (It's along the same lines of Revulofantasy)
FFFan80 (20:49:05)
: (...)
SongstressEnlil (20:49:17): (Speak sense, you)
FFFan80 (20:49:18)
: (I still, still don't have any idea what you're talking about ^_^; )
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:49:28): (e_e)
la chibi (20:49:32)
: (Translation of Hellsing song.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:49:32): (I'M SPEAKING PERFECT SENSE)
SongstressEnlil (20:50:06)
: (I GIVE UP THE PHONE LINE NOW)
FFFan80 (20:50:28)
: (Ok man.)
FFFan80 (20:57:08): (Hmm >.>; )
(20:57:10) SongstressEnlil has left the room.
TheWaiChibiAngel (20:57:23): ( :( )
Besyanteo (21:00:14)
: (finally allowed to return. e_e; ... Kristen went on a self righteous tiriade about how I never help out around the house [I have devoted the whole past four days to doing whatever Mom/Dad wants] and had me dragged upstairs to!)
Besyanteo (21:00:23): (work on a set of drapes.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:01:10): (:O!)
Besyanteo (21:01:31)
: (Right. Do we know if PErvy's coming back?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:01:42): (He will, eventually.)(
la chibi (21:02:40)
: (*hugs*)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:10:44): (I told you so.)(
(21:10:44) SongstressEnlil
has entered the room.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:10:49): (I TOLD YOU SO >:( )
SongstressEnlil (21:11:36)
: (Kay)
Besyanteo (21:13:18)
: (right, one sec. ... head hurts.)
Besyanteo (21:13:44): (... ok.)
Besyanteo (21:14:23): (continue on, and let the lock breaking commence. :{)
la chibi (21:14:35): (Oh my. ;-;)
SongstressEnlil (21:14:52): *Stands aside*
FFFan80 (21:15:08)
: *backs up, readies self* >.e
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:15:29)
: Someone wanna take James so I can help with the door?
SongstressEnlil (21:16:14)
: I'll do it if Dan lends me a hand..
FFFan80 (21:16:46)
: Of course o.o
Besyanteo (21:16:47)
: (... yay. Kristen and I made up and stugg, but I still have a headache. -_-;)
Besyanteo (21:16:54): stuff*
FFFan80 (21:16:57): (*hug* =/)
SongstressEnlil (21:17:27)
: *Nods* I'll take the right arm, you take the left.
FFFan80 (21:17:36)
: *nods back and takes* 6.<
Besyanteo (21:18:20)
: ::it was aparently a good idea: Them reploids ain't light weight. Between the two of them they manage::
FFFan80 (21:18:48): ...You ready?
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:18:55)
: *Nods* On three.
FFFan80 (21:19:00)
: *nod*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:03)
: One...
FFFan80 (21:19:04)
: One o\/o
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:05)
: ...Two....
FFFan80 (21:19:07)
: Two
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:10)
: Three!
FFFan80 (21:19:10)
: THREE!
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:16)
: *Rams!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:18)
: (Breakdown. ^^)
FFFan80 (21:19:19)
: >\/< *shoulder ram's the door*
la chibi (21:19:19)
: 9.9;;
SongstressEnlil (21:19:32): *Watches while helping support the invalid*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:19:44)
: (Course, that's probably not even nessessary, as there's two of them. I just felt like saying it. :( )
la chibi (21:19:53)
: (How do we know? ;-;)
FFFan80 (21:19:55): IM: For the love of the Goddess I hope he doesn't break something.... ~.~;
Besyanteo (21:20:28)
: ::well, the door/hatch busts on open, and even comes off it's hinges::
Besyanteo (21:20:47): ::all seems well, although the sudden, severe light now in their faces is somewhat blinding::
SongstressEnlil (21:21:02): o_<
Besyanteo (21:21:05)
: (I swear, I rolled for what's about to happen. :{)
Besyanteo (21:21:11): ::And then...::
SongstressEnlil (21:21:12): *Shields his face with his free hand*
Besyanteo (21:21:18)
: ::The padlock, still closed,::
FFFan80 (21:21:22): >_< Gah!
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:21:26)
: Grrrgh!
FFFan80 (21:21:36)
: @$#@$ >.@
Besyanteo (21:21:37)
: ::lands flat side on Stephan's head, with a *THUNK*::
FFFan80 (21:21:57): x.x
SongstressEnlil (21:21:58)
: Ouch...
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:22:03)
: ....
Besyanteo (21:22:12)
: ::Griff, being head out the hatch,::
Besyanteo (21:22:27): ::can see that they're in the wilderness, on the sunny side of the tower::
FFFan80 (21:22:31): >_e; ...you ok Stephan...?
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:22:37)
: ...
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:22:42)
: We're outside. e_e;
SongstressEnlil (21:22:42)
: Is it clear?
FFFan80 (21:22:58)
: x_x; ...but it's Dan's turn to change to take him for a walk...
FFFan80 (21:23:06)
: ...*sighs*
la chibi (21:24:00)
: .... <//<;
Besyanteo (21:24:03): ::it's just before sunset, and the sun is glaring orange. Probably why it';s so in their face. But it appears safe::
la chibi (21:24:05): IM: We are not the luckiest group, are we?
Besyanteo (21:24:07): ::and much less smelly::
SongstressEnlil (21:24:36): IM: Looks clear enough.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:24:41)
: ....
SongstressEnlil (21:24:46)
: Let's go
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:24:57)
: He good to walk? *Indicates Stephan*
FFFan80 (21:25:06)
: I think so... *pokes* bro?
FFFan80 (21:25:13)
: >\/< @#$@#$ING HELL
FFFan80 (21:25:19)
: ....oh yeah >_>;;;
SongstressEnlil (21:26:09)
: Sounds normal. Let's get this guy out of here.
FFFan80 (21:26:17)
: Right... *helps with James*
FFFan80 (21:26:27)
: *rubs his noggin and follows the group* 9\/<;
SongstressEnlil (21:26:31)
: *And out they go! :O*
la chibi (21:26:35)
: *out! AND AWAY!*
la chibi (21:26:42): *off the cliffs of Insanity!*
la chibi (21:26:43): *only not*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:26:55): *Begins to double back around the tower, looking for the original entrance*
SongstressEnlil (21:27:05)
: *Looking more for Davin*
Besyanteo (21:27:41)
: ::the tower's construction makes it hard to say which base is which, But Tristan ahs it right. Davin's standing in a doorway:: 'Ey.
SongstressEnlil (21:28:07): Hey. Take this guy off our hands, would you?
FFFan80 (21:28:13)
: >_o; ...you sure you can handle him alone?
SongstressEnlil (21:28:16)
: He's pretty heavy.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:28:21)
: He's heavier than he looks.
SongstressEnlil (21:28:35)
: So if nothing else, try to make sure some random abomination doesn't eat him.
la chibi (21:28:43)
: .... IM: Such comforting words, that. ._.;
Besyanteo (21:28:46): Eh. You came here on Chocobos, right? I'll grab whichever one you let him use.
SongstressEnlil (21:28:52): *Nods*
FFFan80 (21:29:12)
: <.<
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:29:21)
: Good call.
Besyanteo (21:29:23)
: Back with that bird in a little while. ::he starts heading for the town::
FFFan80 (21:29:24): *gives Phyllias a brief shoulder hug* You ok? o.o
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:29:43)
: (Mmm...No Turning Back)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:29:53)
: (THE GOOD VERSION, NOT THE PERVY VERSION.)
Besyanteo (21:30:08)
: (There was no turning back when I had him mauled. >_>(
Besyanteo (21:30:10): )*
la chibi (21:30:17): (....what?)
SongstressEnlil (21:30:20): (So you mean a remix :D)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:30:23)
: (I meant the song, buttpile :( )
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:30:29)
: (AND IT'S NOT A REMIX)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:30:33)
: (Just a better version.)
Besyanteo (21:30:36)
: (=P)
la chibi (21:30:36): (....should I be glad I have no clue what's going on? ;_;)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:30:39): (With procussion and stuff.)
la chibi (21:30:53)
: ....yes. <_<;
Besyanteo (21:30:58): ::assuming the party waits for Davin to return?::
Besyanteo (21:31:12): ::if not, CI on.::
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:31:15): *Crosses his arms* Well, this is going just wonderfully.
FFFan80 (21:31:16)
: *pats her arm* We're going to find them, don't worry.
FFFan80 (21:31:30)
: ...we're not dead yet, are we? -\/-;
la chibi (21:31:30)
: *still feeling guilty. Not feeling terribly useful on this mission, and she has caused Tristan so much injury and suffering. ;-;*
Besyanteo (21:31:35): ::hell, CI on even if so, just tell JAson when you're ready. :{ ::
la chibi (21:31:58): *nods slightly* ._.
Besyanteo (21:32:08): (Tristan: Can't sleep, Angel'll get me...)
SongstressEnlil (21:32:21): Maybe you should take advantage of those wings, Phyllias, and see what's up top? Assume you don't get blasted or anything for it.
la chibi (21:32:21)
: (Ms. Sue: This makes such inspiration. ;_;)
la chibi (21:32:36): Hm? Oh. Certainly. <_<;;
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:32:57): Watch it up there.
FFFan80 (21:32:59)
: ...is that really wise? o.o;
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:33:02)
: Come down at the first sign of trouble.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:33:08)
: It's not, but it's worth a try. >_>
FFFan80 (21:33:15)
: Assuming she's not blasted down 9\/9
la chibi (21:33:17)
: *steps away from Daniel, spreading her wings and giving an awkward flap*
FFFan80 (21:33:21): >\/> *SMACK!*
FFFan80 (21:33:25)
: >_@
la chibi (21:33:27)
: .... IM: They are SO reassuring. ._.;;;
la chibi (21:33:53): *and eventually the angel does get airborne, despite team reassurance. ;-;*
FFFan80 (21:33:56): We'll be right here if you need us Phyllias. ^.^;
la chibi (21:34:04)
: IM: Yes? But what good do you do on the ground? ._.
la chibi (21:34:15): IM: Catch me if I fall?
la chibi (21:34:19): *chases the bad thoughts away*
FFFan80 (21:34:21): Sheeesh, it's not like I said some flying beast was going to swoop down and gobble her u.. >_@
la chibi (21:34:25)
: *bad thoughts, bad thoughts. ;-;*
la chibi (21:34:26): ....
FFFan80 (21:34:27): e.e;;;;
FFFan80 (21:34:31)
: *take a guess ={*
la chibi (21:34:50)
: *just going upwards. Yes. Nice little angel. Not going to get gobbled up. Hopefully. T_T*
Besyanteo (21:34:51): ::PHyllias is fine so far. She's not quite up to where the three bases melt into one yet::
Besyanteo (21:35:10): ::Does she keep going, stop and look around, something else?::
la chibi (21:35:36): *stopping to give a brief scan*
SongstressEnlil (21:36:08): IM: Sweet Ishtar, this idiot weighs a ton!
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:36:30)
: <_<
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:36:31)
: Here.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:36:36)
: *Makes to get James*
FFFan80 (21:36:39)
: >.>?
Besyanteo (21:36:40)
: ::PHyllias sees the sun shining on the smooth, glass-like stone. From up here, the stone seems to change color a little, like an optical illusion. The sun makes it a nice russet::
Besyanteo (21:36:51): ::bot otherwise nothing extraordinary::
Besyanteo (21:36:54): but*
SongstressEnlil (21:37:06): Thanks ~_~
la chibi (21:37:16)
: *very well. She continues flying up, feeling slightly more at ease since nothing has leaped out at her yet*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:37:26): (Bot!)
la chibi (21:37:34)
: (NO BOT! ;-;)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:37:36): (I think all the talk of James has messed Bes up :D)
SongstressEnlil (21:37:52)
: (HA)
la chibi (21:38:28)
: *but does spare a glance down at the others*
Besyanteo (21:38:34): ::She continues up, seeing the tower becoming slimmer as she goes. Which doesn't say much, as it's still very grande. This will continue on monotonously until she reaches the first 'petals' of the black rose. Does she go up there?::
la chibi (21:38:41): (Others: *looking up* IM: Angel panties. 9_9)
SongstressEnlil (21:38:55): (Enlil: I hate when that happens)
Besyanteo (21:39:01)
: ::they're down there missy. Even if they caught her from this height, it'd just be two lost lives instead of one::
la chibi (21:39:11): (Yfandes: It's why I wear a— wait, no I don't. DAMN PANTY FLASHES!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:39:20): (Janda: ...o_O)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:39:35)
: (Janda: Mother, can we look into buying some pants, PLEASE?!)
Besyanteo (21:39:39)
: (::gives Janda a chastity belt and a lollipop::)
la chibi (21:39:50): *and she continues flying up, yes*
FFFan80 (21:40:11): 9_9? *watching* ...exactly how high can she go?
Besyanteo (21:40:21)
: ::she clears the petals, getting a lovely view of the fine architechture... it looks almost carved rather than crafted...
la chibi (21:40:24): (Phyllias: *FLIES! Into OUTER SPACE!*)
Besyanteo (21:40:25): :: ::*
FFFan80 (21:40:29): ....Don't look at me, I have no f#$king clue...
SongstressEnlil (21:40:33)
: (Kalyca: HI! :D)
Besyanteo (21:40:41)
: (one sec.)
la chibi (21:40:47): IM: Wonder how he created it... >_>;;
SongstressEnlil (21:40:52): I've seen hawks go pretty high up.
la chibi (21:41:05)
: (Phyllias: *Cwies* I'M NOT A HAWK! ;-;)
Besyanteo (21:41:17): ::And!::
Besyanteo (21:41:29): ::PHyllias sees something crackling out of the corner of her eyes,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:41:34): (...)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:41:45)
: (I'm somehow reminded of the time Amanda GMed that Enlil flew a solid 5 miles up)
Besyanteo (21:41:47)
: ::and dives as a reflex, just avoiding getting a rather painful looking energy bolt in the face::
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:41:51): (And everyone was like "...No.")
Besyanteo (21:42:08)
: ::an energy bolt that, in missing,::
Besyanteo (21:42:22): ::fries an old growth oak to a small dust pile on one shot. And leaves a crater::
SongstressEnlil (21:42:24): *Is it visible to the folk on the ground*
Besyanteo (21:42:29)
: ::oh fuck yes::
la chibi (21:42:35): ....O_o;;;
FFFan80 (21:42:36): O_@ HOLY SHIT
la chibi (21:42:39)
: *down down down!
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:42:39): ...
la chibi (21:42:40)
: *
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:42:43): Get the FUCK DOWN HERE.
FFFan80 (21:42:43)
: >o< GET DOWN QUICK!
la chibi (21:42:51)
: *not like she can HEAR them1*
Besyanteo (21:42:57): (as though she needed encouragement. =D)
la chibi (21:42:58): *but self preservation does kick in!*
Besyanteo (21:43:17): ::she quickly passes below the black petals, and once again is safe.::
la chibi (21:43:27): (....oh my, the seeds for SUCH a bad slash are rising. ~_~)
la chibi (21:43:34): (After I do ShadaxNezetta, mind you.)
FFFan80 (21:43:36): (?)
Besyanteo (21:43:40)
: ::while a very amused cackling, albeit somewhat quiet, fills their ears::
FFFan80 (21:43:51): *a familiar cackling?*
SongstressEnlil (21:43:54)
: She didn't get hit, did she?
Besyanteo (21:43:56)
: ::yup::
FFFan80 (21:44:00): .....e\/e
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:44:02)
: ...I don't think so....
SongstressEnlil (21:44:02)
: IM: *Sighs*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:44:06)
: .....
FFFan80 (21:44:11)
: I... I don't think she di... o_o; Oh Goddess...
la chibi (21:44:23)
: *levels out from the headlong dive as she's below the petals, then continues down at a slightly less breakneck speed*
Besyanteo (21:44:46): ::Phyllias is fine, and glides down while trying to collect ehrself, one would assume::
la chibi (21:44:56): *yesh. ;-;*
la chibi (21:45:06): (Phyllias: Hey, there's a bit of me there! And there! And there! *collects*)
FFFan80 (21:45:10): *goes over to her* o.o; You ok?
Besyanteo (21:45:16)
: (Heheheheh.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:45:25): (I think Tareens' the only person who's ever actually done that. :D)
Besyanteo (21:45:39)
: (She's special. =D)
SongstressEnlil (21:45:42): (What about Djim ;_;)
la chibi (21:45:44)
: (Speeeecial!)
la chibi (21:45:46): (Like Shea!)
la chibi (21:46:06): Yes. >__>;;
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:46:13): (I don't recall Djim being splattered into a million peices. :( )
SongstressEnlil (21:46:45)
: (He got messed up by Infinity things, once)
SongstressEnlil (21:47:00)
: That's a relief
SongstressEnlil (21:47:04)
: Did you see anything?
Besyanteo (21:47:09)
: ::nothing new special happens, though the sun is slipping over the horizon::
la chibi (21:47:17): *shakes her head*
SongstressEnlil (21:47:21): *Nods*
la chibi (21:47:53)
: ._.;; I'm sorry I couldn't find anything useful.
SongstressEnlil (21:48:03): *Looks up; how's the weather and moon looking?*
FFFan80 (21:48:18)
: It's ok... at least we definitely know something's up there...
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:48:33)
: *Nods*
la chibi (21:49:42)
: *shivers slightly* I really don't want us to stay here tonight...
SongstressEnlil (21:49:42): Getting dark. Think yo could make a few more of those lights? I hate having to fight in the dark.
la chibi (21:49:57)
: *nods, biting her lower lip*
la chibi (21:49:59): How many?
SongstressEnlil (21:50:05): Enough to see well.
la chibi (21:50:14)
: Over what area?
Besyanteo (21:50:21): ::speaking of that,::
SongstressEnlil (21:50:27): Hm.
Besyanteo (21:50:32)
: ::those two she summoned up before are spent up by now. :{ ::
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:50:40): As wide as possible.
SongstressEnlil (21:50:41)
: Can you set them follow us?
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:50:48)
: I don't want to be surprised. >_>
la chibi (21:50:48)
: *nods slightly*
la chibi (21:51:29): They wouldn't last the entire night, though.
Besyanteo (21:51:31): ::there's the sound of fast thumping coming their way, from the city::
FFFan80 (21:51:36): ....o_o;
SongstressEnlil (21:51:40)
: Also...what way are we going to take next?
la chibi (21:51:41)
: If we're keeping guard shifts, I can—
la chibi (21:51:43): <_<;;
FFFan80 (21:51:43): ....just brilliant...
SongstressEnlil (21:51:49)
: *Glances that way*
Besyanteo (21:51:50)
: ::it's familiar, but not from in the basement::
Besyanteo (21:51:56): *WARK*
FFFan80 (21:52:00): ....
FFFan80 (21:52:06)
: *sigh of relief*
Besyanteo (21:52:22)
: ::Davin rides up, On the green bird James rode in on::
la chibi (21:52:26): .... *slight exhale*
la chibi (21:52:31): IM: We're just too keyed up. ._.;;
Besyanteo (21:52:34): ... <_< ... >_> ...
Besyanteo (21:52:38): Problems?
FFFan80 (21:52:41): Not yet.
SongstressEnlil (21:52:48)
: *Nods*
(21:52:51) MakotoIchijoji
has left the room.
la chibi (21:53:08): IM: It
la chibi (21:53:13): 's the 'yet'. ._.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:53:26): Just get him out of here, alright? >_>
SongstressEnlil (21:53:28)
: Just trying to puzzle out what to do next. Much as I hate to say it, there's only one way we haven't tried.
Besyanteo (21:53:28)
: ... Right.
Besyanteo (21:53:57): ... I've been thinking. >.>
FFFan80 (21:54:04): ....o.o?
Besyanteo (21:54:08)
: That weird room with no floor?
FFFan80 (21:54:16): ...>\/>?
SongstressEnlil (21:54:21)
: Yeah...The one we haven't tried yet >_>
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:54:23)
: ...Huh?
Besyanteo (21:54:46)
: It may sound stupid, but try tossing some dirt on it where the walkway ends.
FFFan80 (21:54:58): ....o_o
Besyanteo (21:55:00)
: ::proceeds to get down, and start loading hte reploid::
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:55:01): ...
FFFan80 (21:55:03)
: ...an illusion.
SongstressEnlil (21:55:07)
: A what?
FFFan80 (21:55:28)
: Magic that makes shit look like something else.
Besyanteo (21:55:31)
: FUUU-UCK! Heavy bastard. >_<
SongstressEnlil (21:55:32): Oh
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:55:47)
: Here.
la chibi (21:55:49)
: ... *wondering how he came to suggest this*
FFFan80 (21:55:49): As in, we see empty floor, but there's really something there.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:55:52)
: *Tries loading James himself*
SongstressEnlil (21:56:05)
: ...I never would have thought of that o_o
Besyanteo (21:56:07)
: ::Griff has a much better time of it than spindly Davin::
FFFan80 (21:56:10): >\/> ...*slightly suspicious himself*
SongstressEnlil (21:56:20)
: Makes sense...but...
Besyanteo (21:56:28)
: ::and he jumps back on the bird:: >_> ... Good luck.
SongstressEnlil (21:56:30): Never knew they could do that.
FFFan80 (21:56:38)
: That's quite helpful, thank you. o.o
Besyanteo (21:56:44)
: ::he gives the bird a good kick, and off it runs!::
FFFan80 (21:56:50): .....
SongstressEnlil (21:57:02)
: It's worth a shot, anyways.
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:57:02)
: *Watches them go*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:57:05)
: ...Yep.
FFFan80 (21:57:06)
: Am I the only one who thinks something's not right here?
Besyanteo (21:57:08)
: (>_>)
Besyanteo (21:57:10): (<_<)
SongstressEnlil (21:57:16): There are many things not right here.
FFFan80 (21:57:21)
: ....point.
Besyanteo (21:57:23)
: ("James and Davin have left the Party")
FFFan80 (21:57:29): (.....)
la chibi (21:57:30)
: (T___T)
Besyanteo (21:57:39): (::hides::)
FFFan80 (21:57:40): (;_; why hun, whhyyy?)
la chibi (21:57:52)
: (OMG! Jason-san's a BARBARIAN HUN!)
FFFan80 (21:57:58): ...but you said he had no reason to lie to us bro?
la chibi (21:58:01)
: (MUST DEFEND THE HOMELAND FROM HIM! eVe!)
SongstressEnlil (21:58:17): (AAAAH MOTHERLAND!)
SongstressEnlil (21:58:22)
: Let's try it out.
FFFan80 (21:58:23)
: ...I didn't THINK he did... I dunno, nothing here makes any bloody sense... ~\/~;
Besyanteo (21:58:24)
: (=O!!)
la chibi (21:58:26): (AAAAH! THE GREAT WALL!)
la chibi (21:58:34): Though if it really IS an illusion..
FFFan80 (21:58:41): (*bops you all!* =,[)
FFFan80 (21:58:49)
: o.o?
SongstressEnlil (21:58:56)
: *Seeing as no one else is, grabs some dirt and heads for the pit room*
la chibi (21:58:56)
: And we expect all of it to be real, then hidden... blank areas would be even more dangerous. <_<;;
la chibi (21:59:03): Maybe we should try to make a dirt trail...
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:59:13): *Nods*
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:59:18)
: Fill your pockets up with dirt.
FFFan80 (21:59:18)
: ...anyone have a sack?
TheWaiChibiAngel (21:59:20)
: As much as you can.
FFFan80 (21:59:23)
: We're gonna need a fuckload
SongstressEnlil (21:59:28)
: <_<
la chibi (21:59:42)
: Doesn't have to be complete. And we have to check that it even IS an illusion first. <_<;;
SongstressEnlil (21:59:44): That might not be practical.
SongstressEnlil (22:00:14)
: *Once the floor room is reached, dirt is tosses*
SongstressEnlil (22:00:18)
: *Tossed
FFFan80 (22:00:19)
: Isn't the whole reason we had him take James was to avoid carrying something huge and heavy? >_>;
SongstressEnlil (22:00:26)
: Exactly.
FFFan80 (22:00:32)
: ...fine whatever... *sighs and picks up what he can for pockets*
Besyanteo (22:00:41)
: (one sec)
SongstressEnlil (22:00:48): I have an idea; mind jabbing the pit with your lance, Dan?
FFFan80 (22:00:55)
: o_o
Besyanteo (22:00:57)
: ::in which area, Tristan? You see,::
la chibi (22:00:59): (Will have to switch sns soon; Studying with a friend. 9.9;)
FFFan80 (22:01:03): Uh... I guess?
la chibi (22:01:12)
: (So Phyllias will go back to her reticent, semilurkbot self. ;-;)
Besyanteo (22:01:12): ::there are 7 tiles, in a 'T' shape::
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:01:20): (!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:01:36)
: (Perhaps a crappy MS paint map may help?)
Besyanteo (22:01:46)
: (one sec.)
la chibi (22:01:49): (Brb.)
(22:01:54) la chibi has left the room.
SongstressEnlil (22:01:59): *Wide range scattering toss, trying to get the lot of them*
SongstressEnlil (22:02:22)
: *Or as many as he can*
FFFan80 (22:02:36)
: ...any one in paticular? >_>;
(22:02:44) ChibiUrusai
has entered the room.
ChibiUrusai (22:02:45): (Gracias.)
ChibiUrusai (22:03:09): (And friend isn't on yet! Phyllias may have a few more minutes of semi-intelligence! ;-;)
Besyanteo (22:03:17): (right, uploading)
SongstressEnlil (22:03:22): (Kay)
ChibiUrusai (22:03:22)
: (Or maybe only semi-stupidity.)
ChibiUrusai (22:03:36): (And now, for fanart:)
SongstressEnlil (22:03:46): (Enlil will have to give some councilling :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:03:59)
: (Name the leader of the Southern Christian Leadership Council!)
ChibiUrusai (22:04:05): (Or at least the original leader!)
ChibiUrusai (22:04:32): (1 minutes, time starts now.)
SongstressEnlil (22:04:49): (Martin Luther King Jr)
SongstressEnlil (22:05:01)
: (+Dr.)
Besyanteo (22:05:05)
: ( www.geocities.com/arch_vyral/untitled.gif )
SongstressEnlil (22:05:17): (I think His son leads it now, but I'm not sure)
Besyanteo (22:05:20)
: (not to scale)
ChibiUrusai (22:05:42): (Sad, sad sad Chris. He doesn't pay attention. XP)
SongstressEnlil (22:05:45): *Tries to toss it as far out as he can*
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:05:53)
: (So, they're all in that room there?)
ChibiUrusai (22:05:59)
: (Considering you've been out of highschool longer than he has, I believe!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:06:07): *Doing the same as Tristan*
Besyanteo (22:06:12)
: (and on those marked tiles. Tristan tosses north?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:06:17): (But Pervy's a Dr. Martin Luther King Fanboy.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:06:28)
: (Had you asked a question about Father Anderson, I'd answer it.)
Besyanteo (22:06:31)
: (... or, up, to be better to this map)
SongstressEnlil (22:06:43): (Yes)
ChibiUrusai (22:06:45)
: (Ack, dinnar!)
Besyanteo (22:07:03): ::Tristan finds! ... that he just tossed dust down a hole::
SongstressEnlil (22:07:10): Well then.
Besyanteo (22:07:15)
: ::which way does Griff toss?::
SongstressEnlil (22:07:17): (What a coincidence! Dinner!)
Besyanteo (22:07:28)
: (... ok, that does it. pause. :{)
SongstressEnlil (22:07:31): (I will return :( )
Besyanteo (22:20:03)
: (... My sister is so easily entertained.)
Besyanteo (22:20:27): (She had me check a floppy disk for her, because it wasn't working. I had to inform her it was worthless.)
Besyanteo (22:20:37): (She was pissed for about two seconds. Then: )
Besyanteo (22:20:52): ("Can I break it?" "Go for it" "WHEEEE!")
ChibiUrusai (22:25:58): (Hey, I'd do the same!)
ChibiUrusai (22:26:07): (*can be easily distracted by shiny foil balls*)
Besyanteo (22:26:15): (Like a cat. o.o)
ChibiUrusai (22:26:20): (Mraaaao!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:27:41): (*Throws a steel ball at Lys*)
ChibiUrusai (22:27:54)
: (Mraaaa! *dodges!* <;-;>)
Besyanteo (22:28:36): (::passes time with dress up jinx:: god forbid I make a costume for Shada this way...)
SongstressEnlil (22:28:43): (That SHOULD be the last interruption ~_~)
ChibiUrusai (22:29:01)
: (CTHULHU COSPLAY!)
ChibiUrusai (22:29:04): (CTHULHU COSPLAY!)
ChibiUrusai (22:29:08): (You know you want it!)
ChibiUrusai (22:30:34): (>.> <.< YOU KNOW YOU DO! *pelvic THRUST!*)
ChibiUrusai (22:30:42): (I should stop eating strawberries. ;_;)
Besyanteo (22:31:20): (oh, heyo.)
SongstressEnlil (22:31:21): (We waiting on anything I'm not aware of?)
SongstressEnlil (22:31:30)
: (Hey Bes)
Besyanteo (22:31:40)
: (Chris must tell me which way Griff threw his dirt)
Besyanteo (22:31:50): (Right, left, up, somewhere in between,)
Besyanteo (22:31:55): (At the door, like a tard?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:31:56): (Trusty old left. :( )
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:32:07)
: (LEFT IS THE BESTEST)
ChibiUrusai (22:32:16)
: (Yfandes: ....no it isn't, dear.)
Besyanteo (22:32:39): ::Griff finds that his dust begins to disperse, and some of it goes down the hole...::
SongstressEnlil (22:32:45): (Aliester: Yes it is e_e)
Besyanteo (22:32:47)
: ::and some of it just... stops in the air::
Besyanteo (22:32:56): ::hanging at floor level::
ChibiUrusai (22:33:02): 6.6;; Well, we've found the START of something, at least...
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:33:03): (Left is best. >:( )
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:33:10)
: (This is proven by Janda being left handed.)
SongstressEnlil (22:33:27)
: Yep.
ChibiUrusai (22:33:30)
: (In that context, yay!)
ChibiUrusai (22:33:34): (Ross is left-handed. XP)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:33:42): (Ross FUCKING SUCKS.)
ChibiUrusai (22:33:42)
: (And I'm becoming ambi
ChibiUrusai (22:33:51): (*ambidextrous)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:33:52): (He's the black spot on us lefties. :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:33:54)
: (Or trying to.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:34:07): (I'm athleticly ambidextrous. :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:34:09)
: (NYO. YOU'RE THE BLACK SPOT UPON HIS SHINING SHINY ARMOR OF... SOMETHING.)
SongstressEnlil (22:34:21): *Which side is it clinging to?*
Besyanteo (22:34:22)
: (fluffiness)
ChibiUrusai (22:34:28): (YES! FLUFFINESS!)
Besyanteo (22:34:55): ::it just seems to be a fairly rectangular spread of dust, hanging in the air,::
Besyanteo (22:35:05): ::Even casting shadows from the torch light::
ChibiUrusai (22:35:09): *glances, then walks out to get some more dirt... scooping some of it into her robe, which she lifts slightly for it. Not like the thing isn't already dirty*
SongstressEnlil (22:35:24): *Goes to get more*
Besyanteo (22:35:26)
: ::do they walk on it? =O?!::
ChibiUrusai (22:35:28): *at least she can now scatter dirt like a goosegirl scatters corn! Or something!*
SongstressEnlil (22:35:44): *Returns and tosses it to the right*
SongstressEnlil (22:35:50)
: (Have we Dave?)
FFFan80 (22:36:19)
: ...6.6; *pokes at the dirt*
Besyanteo (22:36:22)
: ::Tristan gets a similar rectangle of dust, though his flowers out a bit more at the end::
ChibiUrusai (22:36:35): Good— looks like we're getting a spread. <_<;
Besyanteo (22:36:45): ::Dan feels himelf poking dust and stone. ... though he doesn't SEE stone, the texture and temperature are right::
Besyanteo (22:37:21): ::they look like they have a bout 3 tiles worth of room to walk either direction::
SongstressEnlil (22:37:37): Left ot right?
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:37:40)
: Left.
ChibiUrusai (22:37:43)
: *takes a handful from the amount she's gathered in her robe, hefting it*
Besyanteo (22:37:55): ::which way angel girl?::
ChibiUrusai (22:38:27): No preference. <_<;
SongstressEnlil (22:38:33): Left it is.
Besyanteo (22:38:41)
: (.....I meant,)
Besyanteo (22:38:47): (which way did she throw it. o_O;)
SongstressEnlil (22:38:52): (She didn't)
ChibiUrusai (22:39:04)
: *edges to the left, scattering a bit of the dirt from there towards the door*
ChibiUrusai (22:39:12): *other side
Besyanteo (22:39:12): (She hefted it. I assumed I guess? o_o;)
ChibiUrusai (22:39:19): (Why the bleep did Isay door? Stupid door.)
ChibiUrusai (22:39:24): (Apparently!)
ChibiUrusai (22:39:27): (*dances*)
Besyanteo (22:39:43): ::is she walking along the dust trail as she does this?::
ChibiUrusai (22:40:08): *yes. Though very slowly and tentatively, not entirely sure even though she can see the dirt*
Besyanteo (22:40:35): ::before hitting the end,::
SongstressEnlil (22:40:50): *follows, a few feet behind*
Besyanteo (22:40:53)
: ::or, where she can aparently move ahead no further, as she's dropping dust into the void,::
Besyanteo (22:41:00): ::there are three turn offs.::
Besyanteo (22:41:14): ::the first up, not well definied, the second down, and the third up::
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:41:28): ...
ChibiUrusai (22:41:35)
: (Literally, like stairways? Or directionally?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:41:40): This is pretty damn confusing.
Besyanteo (22:41:41)
: (directionally)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:41:49): (Confusing => Irritating)
ChibiUrusai (22:41:50)
: ...yes. ._.;
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:41:53): (Talking to my brother :( )
Besyanteo (22:42:06)
: (Welcome to my playhouse. =D)
SongstressEnlil (22:42:15): Dan, take the lead and test the floor.
ChibiUrusai (22:42:56)
: *edges back to the first turn off, sprinkling a bit more dirt to try and get some more definition to this*
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:42:57): (Bes likely knows what Memoria feels like, now :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:43:07)
: (Xanadu! Xanadu-uu!)
Besyanteo (22:43:12): (Heheheh. Bes already knew,)
ChibiUrusai (22:43:16): (Now that we are here in XANADUUU UUU!)
Besyanteo (22:43:24): (But did not have the chance to revel personally till now)
Besyanteo (22:43:45): ::Phyllias finds she can continue to move forward, if she likes. Does she do so?::
ChibiUrusai (22:44:13): *does so, glancing at the earth she has gathered so far*
Besyanteo (22:44:27): ::it's admittedly running out, but before it's gone:
FFFan80 (22:44:30): *nod*
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:44:31)
: Careful.
FFFan80 (22:44:45)
: 6.6; *begins the process of poking with ze slumber spike*
Besyanteo (22:44:54)
: ::she finds anotehr fork. Going right, or going up.::
SongstressEnlil (22:45:03): *is trying ever so hard not to look down*
SongstressEnlil (22:45:16)
: IM: It's solid floor. Solid.
Besyanteo (22:45:19)
: (... I should make a lil map again. >.>)
ChibiUrusai (22:45:22): Right. 6.6;; You can see here's another twist in the path... <_<;;
ChibiUrusai (22:45:24): (Yesh! ;-;)
SongstressEnlil (22:45:37): IM: Maybe it's just painted black. Yes, that's it.
ChibiUrusai (22:46:04)
: *edges out again to go and gather some more dirt and that useful pathfinder thingers in her robe!*
ChibiUrusai (22:46:10): *GATHERS THE DIRT LIKE A GOOSEGIRL!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:46:16): (....)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:46:19)
: (Goosegirl?)
ChibiUrusai (22:46:24)
: (Phyllias: *goosed* ;o;)
SongstressEnlil (22:46:43): *Follows, only looking down when he has to*
ChibiUrusai (22:46:45)
: (I'unno. Farmgirl? Like that gathering stuff in her skirt that Cinderella did when feeding chickens in the Disney movie.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:46:54): *Follows that Tristan!*
ChibiUrusai (22:47:03)
: (Stupid Cinderella. Singing to bluebirds and mice. >:_
ChibiUrusai (22:47:04): )
ChibiUrusai (22:47:11): (Jasmine was WAY cooler. n_n)
SongstressEnlil (22:47:15): (Cinderella was a witch)
Besyanteo (22:47:21)
: (same file, just refresh the link)
SongstressEnlil (22:47:37): (Allah thinks Jasmine is a going to hell :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:47:49)
: (But Jasmine be nifty!)
ChibiUrusai (22:48:11): (And Phyllias is MUCH more efficient about her dirt-gathering than you folks!)
ChibiUrusai (22:48:17): (Man, Inverse should be here. He knows how to get the dirt.)
Besyanteo (22:48:52): (right. ... Where is he tappign towards? Dan I mean.)
FFFan80 (22:49:13): (...whereever he's asked? @_@; )
Besyanteo (22:49:25)
: (... right, one sec. x.x;)
ChibiUrusai (22:49:37): (How wide are these paths again?)
SongstressEnlil (22:50:00): IM: Just floor.
Besyanteo (22:50:01)
: ( www.geocities.com/arch_vyral/untitled.gif <- pick from a place there. Lys: 2 feet wide in any place)
Besyanteo (22:50:15): (no pushing now. =D)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:50:22): ..
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:50:36)
: I'm totally cutting that goddamn demon a new asshole for this. e_e
FFFan80 (22:50:38)
: e_@;; *visibly fed up with the current situation*
FFFan80 (22:50:42)
: Get in line.
ChibiUrusai (22:51:25)
: <_<;;
ChibiUrusai (22:51:40): Erm, if you're all crowded over there... I'll try the other side. Because it's really too narrow...
Besyanteo (22:51:41): (I've got a full map in front of me, so! Dave. Where is Dan tapping?)
FFFan80 (22:52:04): (..up? I lost track of who's doing what where @_x; )
SongstressEnlil (22:52:09)
: *Waiting, trying to not look down* IM: No pit. I am not walking on air
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:52:29)
: (As did I. >_>;)
Besyanteo (22:52:42)
: ( hokai)
ChibiUrusai (22:53:37): (Along the first turning point?)
Besyanteo (22:53:49): (::color coding the map with locations, of his own picking::)
ChibiUrusai (22:53:58): (Should we fear? ;-;)
SongstressEnlil (22:54:15): (Tristan should be a few steps behind Phyllias)
ChibiUrusai (22:54:16)
: (And if you're marking char placements:)
SongstressEnlil (22:54:27): (And trying hard not to look down :( )
ChibiUrusai (22:54:30)
: (I VOTE TRISTAN IS LAVENDER! =O)
SongstressEnlil (22:54:39): (?!)
ChibiUrusai (22:54:42)
: (Ms. Sue: Don't listen, please. ;-;)
Besyanteo (22:55:02): (I'm using the font colors, actually)
ChibiUrusai (22:55:08): (Aw. ;-;)
Besyanteo (22:55:34): (refresh)
ChibiUrusai (22:55:42): (And Phyllias had edged out earlier to get a fresh amount of dirt.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:55:44): (Stephan needed to be pink.)
ChibiUrusai (22:56:00)
: (AW! Such cute little dots!)
Besyanteo (22:56:06): (that's why she's at the door now, at best)
ChibiUrusai (22:56:07): (I wanna take them all home! And snuggle! n_n)
ChibiUrusai (22:56:17): (WAI! DOTS!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:56:26): (So, Griff isat that first fork?)
ChibiUrusai (22:56:36)
: (Looky at'ems! What a cutesy little dotsies they are!)
Besyanteo (22:56:37): (yup)
ChibiUrusai (22:56:46): (*crooning manically; pay her no mind*)
Besyanteo (22:56:48): (Dan is hard to see,)
Besyanteo (22:56:58): (but he's out by himself on the far left)
ChibiUrusai (22:57:18): *and yes, Phyllias said that with all those lunks in the way, she'll take the other fork. ;-; Though more politely*
Besyanteo (22:57:57): (now then...)
Besyanteo (22:58:05): ::if Dan is tapping the floor, and stepping forward,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:58:06): *Begins down the split that Dan didn't take*
ChibiUrusai (22:58:19)
: *and Phyllias is retreating towards the right path, starting to sprinkle earth upward*
Besyanteo (22:58:22): ::then he's walking onto what appears to be empty air,::
SongstressEnlil (22:58:32): (I request an Int roll for an idea that make not be IC to just have)
Besyanteo (22:58:32)
: ::but his lance assures him it's stone::
FFFan80 (22:58:46): ....*gulps* @.@;
Besyanteo (22:58:56)
: (take it to IM so I can get a difficulty rating. <_<)
ChibiUrusai (22:59:05): (Two! Four! Six! Eight! Who do we intellectuate?!)
Besyanteo (22:59:29): ::Griff soon has to choose: right, or up?::
FFFan80 (22:59:36): *unless told otherwise, he's going to edge his feet forward half a foot length and tap until he doesn't feel floor*
TheWaiChibiAngel (22:59:39)
: *Up!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:00:00)
: *However, he takes out his sword at this point, and uses it like a blind man uses a cane- tapping it a bit infront of him*
ChibiUrusai (23:00:20)
: (Karin: HA! No more mocking of me may ensue! e.e)
Besyanteo (23:00:44): ::Griff gets 4 feet, and then his sword stops hitting stone::
SongstressEnlil (23:00:49): *follows dan, very carefully*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:00:50)
: (Griff: At least we would've known there was an invisable path, and now just stairs.)
Besyanteo (23:00:54)
: ::and he's standing on air. Dan, however,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:01:00): *Begins tapping around him a bit*
Besyanteo (23:01:14)
: ::makes a full 16 feet before his lance stops hitting stone::
Besyanteo (23:01:24): ::Griff finds he can go right here::
ChibiUrusai (23:01:27): (Karin: SO?)
Besyanteo (23:01:30): ::or down::
ChibiUrusai (23:01:38): *and Phyllias had tried going back on the dirt path to the right*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:01:57): *Heads right!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:02:03)
: *Continues tapping*
ChibiUrusai (23:02:10)
: *moving upwards, using her handy dandy sprinkling of dirt to try to find new or continuing path*
SongstressEnlil (23:02:18): Hey Phyllias!
SongstressEnlil (23:02:23)
: I have an idea.
ChibiUrusai (23:02:25)
: Yes?
Besyanteo (23:02:28): ::Griff gets another 8 feet, and then hits air::
SongstressEnlil (23:02:38): Why don't you fly around and spread the dust.
SongstressEnlil (23:02:39)
: *?
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:02:40)
: *Taps all around*
Besyanteo (23:02:44)
: ::While dan aparently stands in the midst of a whole lot of nothing, which is very intimidating::
ChibiUrusai (23:02:52): *glances at the ceiling*
SongstressEnlil (23:02:54): That way, you don't have to worry about falling.
Besyanteo (23:02:56)
: ::Griff finds he can go down.::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:03:00): ....
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:03:03)
: *Goes down, then*
FFFan80 (23:03:06)
: @.@; ..s..s.st..tay c...calm...
ChibiUrusai (23:03:14)
: I'd need more of it though, or I'd run out very quickly. >_>;;
Besyanteo (23:03:26): ::PHyllias sees that she -could- fly, but she'd have a hard time keeping lift in this kind of space::
Besyanteo (23:03:46): ::griff goes down four feet, and then hits air again::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:03:58): *Continues the tappy tappy tapping*
Besyanteo (23:04:08)
: ::Griff finds the only way he can go, is back up::
ChibiUrusai (23:04:10): And the ceiling is a bit low for it to be terribly effective.
FFFan80 (23:04:10): *checks either side of him*
SongstressEnlil (23:04:16)
: Don't worry, Dan. We're still here.
Besyanteo (23:04:21)
: ::Dan can go right!::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:04:32): *Begins heading back, using his sword to guide him* Dead end here, guys. >_>
FFFan80 (23:04:42)
: *turns that way, and starts, same as before*
Besyanteo (23:04:50)
: ::dan gets two feet and hits air::
FFFan80 (23:05:07): @.@; IM: You're fine Dan fine...
Besyanteo (23:05:15)
: (... holy shit. We may finish this part tonight. o_o)
FFFan80 (23:05:17): *gulps and checks to his sides again*
Besyanteo (23:05:29)
: ::he can go up, or back left::
SongstressEnlil (23:05:50): *Keeping close to dan*
FFFan80 (23:05:50)
: *then up he goes, and pretty much will keep doing what he's been doing*
Besyanteo (23:06:05)
: ::he gets up two feet, and hits air::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:06:18): *Is Griff successfully back?*
Besyanteo (23:06:24)
: ::yup::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:06:29): Hm.
ChibiUrusai (23:06:31)
: *back along to the center*
Besyanteo (23:06:39): ::and he no lognewr ahs a Tristan in his way::
Besyanteo (23:06:42): longer*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:06:43): Any idea how to mark this one as a dead end, so we don't forget?
Besyanteo (23:06:47)
: ::but he's in Stephan's way::
ChibiUrusai (23:06:58): Pebble.
SongstressEnlil (23:07:24): Kick some of the dust off.
Besyanteo (23:07:24)
: (... arg. brb, trash duty)
ChibiUrusai (23:07:27): *goes out to get some nice small rocks as well as dirt*
FFFan80 (23:08:13): *cheeeeeks the sides*
ChibiUrusai (23:08:37)
: I think it'd be easier to use small rocks instead of dirt, since the dirt may scuff a bit naturally anyways. >_>;
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:10:25): *Nods, and tries to find a rock to put there*
ChibiUrusai (23:10:35)
: *has some!*
ChibiUrusai (23:10:39): *and hands it to Griff*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:11:02): *Takes the pebbles, puts some on the dead-end path*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:11:17)
: (Dug-durugu, dug-durugu, dug-durugu, dah dah dah)
Besyanteo (23:12:31)
: ::Dan finds he can go right again. ... can we safely assume this same pattern will just continue on?::
SongstressEnlil (23:12:33): (*Sics the Tunak Tunak Sentai on shini*)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:12:55)
: '(!!?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:13:08)
: (Seriously, that would be the greatest Sentai team EVER)
FFFan80 (23:13:09)
: *like hell he will, he's checking =[*
SongstressEnlil (23:13:34)
: *Following Daniel*
Besyanteo (23:13:36)
: ::Gm refered to the pattern of checking, but kay::
FFFan80 (23:14:10): *oh, woops*
ChibiUrusai (23:15:03)
: >_>;;
Besyanteo (23:15:10): ::Dan may go right still::
Besyanteo (23:15:16): ::or down where he came from::
ChibiUrusai (23:15:22): *trails after Daniel, starting to outline the path he's taken so far with dirt*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:15:30): *Following the Dan!*
ChibiUrusai (23:15:31)
: *because it makes her vaguely uneasy seeing him floating off in... nothing*
Besyanteo (23:15:45): ::Phyllias is making a neat little dirt path behind them::
ChibiUrusai (23:16:00): *yay!*
SongstressEnlil (23:16:12): *Notes the dirt path, and sighs in relief* Thanks...
Besyanteo (23:16:12)
: ::And, for her to do this,::
Besyanteo (23:16:27): ::she must've gotten Stephan to move ahead of her, because he was in the way, just behind Griff. :{ ::
FFFan80 (23:16:43): *...ish following*
ChibiUrusai (23:16:44)
: (Phyllias: All... you... MEN. eVe)
SongstressEnlil (23:16:51): (Phyllias: Outta my way, bitch e_e)
ChibiUrusai (23:16:52)
: (Phyllias: ALWAYS in the @#$#ING WAY! YOU MEN!)
Besyanteo (23:17:01): (Jeridan: ... ;^;)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:17:02): (Griff: ...Yfandes? When'd you get here? o_O)
ChibiUrusai (23:17:04)
: (Phyllias: *goes all ninja on them*)
ChibiUrusai (23:17:14): (Phyllias: ... except you dear! ^^;; *cuddles Jeridan*)
SongstressEnlil (23:17:25): (Tristan: Yes. What with being able to KEEP A GRIP ON THINGS!)
ChibiUrusai (23:17:33)
: (Yfandes: Five minutes ago. Just to tell you I'm eloping. ^_^)
Besyanteo (23:17:34): (Jeridan: ... Right. <^<; ... ::so whipped::)
Besyanteo (23:18:05): ::Well, as Dan contiinues his pattern,::
ChibiUrusai (23:18:21): (Incidentally, Griff should dso meet Alyrra sometimes.)
Besyanteo (23:18:25): ::which takes them two feet right, two feet up, and six feet right,::
ChibiUrusai (23:18:35): (She's Yfandes' cousin. Who I realized looked more like her twin with long hair. =D)
SongstressEnlil (23:18:43): *Follow follow*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:18:51)
: (!!)
Besyanteo (23:19:10)
: ::They're face to face with the left wall by the door. They cannot go through this wall, but they do know that just around it there's a door. :{ ::
Besyanteo (23:19:21): ::and only Dan really has room to do anything::
FFFan80 (23:19:37): *...is there anywhere else he can go at this point?*
Besyanteo (23:19:59)
: ::tapping around, Dan feels he can go up, or down::
Besyanteo (23:20:39): ::as a reminder, since they could see the door up from the door out, logically, it's down from them::
SongstressEnlil (23:20:59): Think we could jump it?
ChibiUrusai (23:21:12)
: ...rather not try. <_<;;
ChibiUrusai (23:21:16): IM: Not with our luck. ._.;
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:21:22): Not a good enough chance.
Besyanteo (23:21:28)
: (as in, you're trying to get to the bottom lone of the box I made on the shitty map. :{)
Besyanteo (23:21:33): line*
ChibiUrusai (23:21:48): (NYO! It's a SHIBBY map! *changes the Ts to Bs*)
ChibiUrusai (23:22:05): (Like bhis!)
FFFan80 (23:22:15): *...rawr*
Besyanteo (23:22:23)
: ( ... oh shib. Dammib Lys! e_e)
SongstressEnlil (23:22:38): Well.. let's follow this path to the end, first.
FFFan80 (23:22:41)
: Ok
FFFan80 (23:22:45)
: *keeps going, then*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:22:49)
: (Perhaps it's time to update the map? >_>;)
SongstressEnlil (23:22:50)
: *Follows!*
ChibiUrusai (23:22:51)
: (You KNOW I win!)
Besyanteo (23:22:59): (ok, update coming up)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:23:54): (I still have the map of Devil's Sanctuary I made for Pervy :( )
SongstressEnlil (23:23:59)
: ( :D)
ChibiUrusai (23:24:14)
: (Devil's Sanctuary? The Vaza household?)
SongstressEnlil (23:24:29): (WHEN ARE WE GONNA FINISH THAT RP SHINI? e_e)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:24:41)
: (WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. >:( )
ChibiUrusai (23:24:53)
: (Can you feel! The lub tonight!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:25:03): (THE SAME DAY KATE FINISHES DEEP BLUE)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:25:16)
: (AND WHEN MONKEYS START FLYING OUT OF MY BUTT)
Besyanteo (23:25:22)
: (update complete)
ChibiUrusai (23:25:47): (...Shini, I hates you. FOREVA.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:25:59): ....Should we try that third path?
Besyanteo (23:25:59)
: (>_>)
Besyanteo (23:26:03): (Shini)
FFFan80 (23:26:07): (;_; )
Besyanteo (23:26:13)
: (It's time we took a drive to the Zoo.)
Besyanteo (23:26:21): (Do you like spider moneys?)
ChibiUrusai (23:26:25): (XD)
Besyanteo (23:26:28): (monkeys* even)
FFFan80 (23:26:29): *I guess Dan tries up?*
Besyanteo (23:26:52)
: ::dan goes up two feet, hits air::
FFFan80 (23:27:29): .......
FFFan80 (23:27:33)
: .......
FFFan80 (23:27:37)
: *tries around him*
Besyanteo (23:27:44)
: ::he can go right::
ChibiUrusai (23:28:06): (Brb.)
FFFan80 (23:28:14): *tries this, then*
SongstressEnlil (23:28:21)
: (Dan: *Steps; Random encounter* Dammit! >_<)
FFFan80 (23:28:32)
: (*bop* NOOOO ;_; )
Besyanteo (23:29:09)
: ::he goes two feet, and hits air. He is now at the back of the door, which is to say, the back wall. Looking up, he can see the diagonal casing which would hold the steps::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:29:19): (Griff: You call these encounters?)
Besyanteo (23:29:26)
: ::though he has yet to see any steps::
SongstressEnlil (23:29:52): (Tristan: You know what happens to the overlevelled experienced guy in these; right?)
FFFan80 (23:30:11)
: ...any ideas? @_@;
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:30:12)
: (Griff: He gets a cool nickname like "Blitzkreig Incarnate"?)
Besyanteo (23:30:33)
: (that was chapter one. What about chapter 4-6?)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:30:47): ("Mr. Instagib")
Besyanteo (23:30:51)
: (or maybe higher? =D)
Besyanteo (23:30:59): ::did I mention,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:31:04): ("Sorry, but you're owned")
Besyanteo (23:31:07)
: ::when Dan was next to that door,::
Besyanteo (23:31:18): ::he was able to go up AND down? Because,::
Besyanteo (23:31:24): ::I could swear I said as much::
ChibiUrusai (23:31:41): (*returns*)
FFFan80 (23:31:56): (*thud*)
Besyanteo (23:32:08)
: (now the fun part:)
Besyanteo (23:32:22): (telling four other people to back up on a two foot wide platform)
ChibiUrusai (23:32:52): (Phyllias was sprinkling dirt! Though she may need to get a <s>refills</s> resupply!)
Besyanteo (23:33:11): (by now I'd say yes.)
ChibiUrusai (23:33:24): 6//6;; I'll be right back... just going to get some more to mark the path. <_<;;;
Besyanteo (23:33:31): (which means for atleast 2 steps of this, everyone but Phyllias is stepping lbind)
Besyanteo (23:33:39): blind*
ChibiUrusai (23:33:40): *backing out hastily*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:33:58): *Pulls sword- Begins tapping his way back to the dirt*
ChibiUrusai (23:34:00)
: *and scurrying her scurriest to get back to the entrance and out for resupplying!*
SongstressEnlil (23:34:11): *Keeps very still* o_o;;
Besyanteo (23:34:38)
: ::PHyllias gets dirt::
ChibiUrusai (23:35:35): *and scurrying back!*
Besyanteo (23:35:45): (>_>)
SongstressEnlil (23:35:52): *VERY STILL GODDAMNIT*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:36:11)
: *Watching Tristan, somewhat amuseD*
Besyanteo (23:36:39)
: ::Phyllias makes it back, though in her scurrying she stumbled once. Steady there girl.::
ChibiUrusai (23:37:20): (Phyllias: Tristan? Need a hug? Tristan: ...knowing you, I'd accidentally get kneed in the groin!)
SongstressEnlil (23:37:26): *To hell with your amusment, swordie! This is a matter of emerging acropgobia ;_;*
ChibiUrusai (23:37:36)
: *acrophobia
SongstressEnlil (23:37:46): (Indeed)
Besyanteo (23:38:08)
: (I'm inspiring minor mental conditions in characters I don't even know well. =D ... It feels...)
ChibiUrusai (23:38:08): Ah... since I'm in the back, maybe this can be passed forward a bit? So that it's more well defined? <_<;;
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:38:11): *BAH! Kris' hygrophobia is far cuter :(*
Besyanteo (23:38:13)
: (Warm, and fuzzy)
ChibiUrusai (23:38:16): *HYDROPHOBIA
ChibiUrusai (23:38:21): (Karin has no phobias! Yet!)
ChibiUrusai (23:38:36): (Though I imagine a bit of further sensory deprivation would work wonders on her. n_n)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:38:36): (Melchior: Someday, I shall inspire Melchiorphobia. e_e)
Besyanteo (23:38:42)
: (Maxwell: Can't sleep, Lion will hit on me...)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:38:52): (Karin: I CAN'T SMELL ANYTHING!)
ChibiUrusai (23:39:23)
: (Karin: NOOOO!)
ChibiUrusai (23:39:35): (Karin: *locked in her feeble world with no sense but touch*)
Besyanteo (23:39:45): ::PHyllias offers them dirt. specifically, to...::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:39:57): (Karin: *Goes numb, is unsure if she even still exists*)
Besyanteo (23:40:00)
: :;Stephan, jes::
SongstressEnlil (23:40:06): *VERY STILL. Still means he isn't borking things up*
Besyanteo (23:40:24)
: (Karin: IM: Hellen Keller? Pft. Poser.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:40:43): Having fun, Tristan?
SongstressEnlil (23:40:46)
: (Karin: *Somehow becomes a pinball wizard*)
ChibiUrusai (23:40:52)
: (Karin would SO freak at t hat. Though admittedly so would I. I think most of my chars would. ;-;)
SongstressEnlil (23:40:57): Very much so yes.
ChibiUrusai (23:41:09)
: (...except maybe that one crazy girl.)
FFFan80 (23:41:21): ...joy.
ChibiUrusai (23:42:16)
: *slight glare at Griff and Stephan. Mild, mind you*
ChibiUrusai (23:42:23): *like "Stop it already!"*
Besyanteo (23:43:18): (Also:)
Besyanteo (23:43:25): (I just figuired it out, and)
Besyanteo (23:43:39): (Griff is the one at the fork now, though it doesn't look like a fork, or anything else)
FFFan80 (23:43:48): (So Dan's stuck)
Besyanteo (23:43:55)
: (and Tristan's in a 2x2 corner)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:44:07): *Trying to backtrack back to the visable ground, using the dust*
Besyanteo (23:44:08)
: (Dan can atleast put his back against a wall.)
ChibiUrusai (23:44:17): (Silly men trying to lead. When it's their PATHMAKER. ;-;)
Besyanteo (23:44:22): ::There's a stephan and phyllias in the way::
Besyanteo (23:44:26): ::try again Griff::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:44:55): *Oh. Misunderstood :(*
ChibiUrusai (23:45:23)
: *has offered dirt to mark the path. ;-;*
Besyanteo (23:45:26): ::Griff either needs to get his sword out,m or start takign steps of faith::
Besyanteo (23:45:31): ::... or pay attention to PHyllias::
ChibiUrusai (23:46:07): *so easily overlooked. Just wait until she goes kamikaze on you all. ._.*
Besyanteo (23:46:25): (Jeridan: ... o^o ... sweeet. ... I mean, SHIT)
ChibiUrusai (23:46:43): (Phyllias: But I still wuv yoooooou! 9____9 *gives him one REALLY rough night*)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:46:45): *Takes the offered dirt, and passes it on to the next in line*
Besyanteo (23:46:54)
: ::which is Tristan...::
SongstressEnlil (23:47:05): *Takes it; spreads a tad*
Besyanteo (23:47:09)
: (... ::starts updating map::)
ChibiUrusai (23:47:10): (Phyllias: *ambles out of the bedroom the next morning with her robes inexplicably exchanged for dominatrix gear*)
SongstressEnlil (23:47:58): (Enlil: First you're dropping people down pits, now this. e.e)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:48:10)
: (Anita: If you were under my watch, your ass would be mine by now. e_e)
ChibiUrusai (23:48:24)
: (Phyllias: *RASPBERRY!*)
Besyanteo (23:48:31): (updated)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:48:38): (ANITA! IDEAL ANGEL OF HARDASSERY!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:49:29)
: Well, now what?
ChibiUrusai (23:49:33)
: (Kendrick: Hot damn!)
ChibiUrusai (23:49:44): (Kendrick: ...I mean... <_<;; *guilty look at Onesta*)
ChibiUrusai (23:50:02): (Kendrick: *sadly has his mother's tastes, only in women instead of men*)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:50:16): (Onesta: e_e)
Besyanteo (23:50:19)
: (... ::rolls int checks::)
ChibiUrusai (23:50:27): (Kendrick: I love you! Really!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:50:35): (Onesta:...I can't stay mad at you, even if your eyes give me nightmares ;_;)
SongstressEnlil (23:50:44)
: (Dangit. Someone link the map, please)
ChibiUrusai (23:50:54)
: (Kendrick: IM: I'm going to have to be blindfolded every time we...? Hey, that could be fun!)
ChibiUrusai (23:51:08): (http://www.geocities.com/arch_vyral/unti tled.gif)
SongstressEnlil (23:51:39): *Spreads some, then hands it to dan*
ChibiUrusai (23:51:42)
: (And Onesta has far too much control over Kendrick. ;-;)
SongstressEnlil (23:51:48): *Seems to feel a tad better*
FFFan80 (23:52:09)
: ....
FFFan80 (23:52:17)
: (...uh, I thought Dan was at a dead end?)
Besyanteo (23:52:22)
: ::Tristan, Griff, and PHyllias all simultaneously realized that when Dan was where Griff now is, Dan tapped two places::
Besyanteo (23:52:25): (no.)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:52:31): ...
Besyanteo (23:52:37)
: (but he's going away from where they want to be)
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:52:38): *Pulls his sword, taps around
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:52:40)
: *
FFFan80 (23:52:50)
: *waits and see's where Griff ends up*
Besyanteo (23:52:55)
: ::Griff finds he can go down from here::
Besyanteo (23:53:31): ::he'd check up,::
ChibiUrusai (23:53:35): *trailing after Griff presumably, to illuminate the way*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:53:35): *Heads down, continues with the tapping*
Besyanteo (23:53:38)
: but Tristan is standing there:
Besyanteo (23:53:40): :: ::*
Besyanteo (23:53:53): ::griff makes two feet before hitting air::
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:54:02): *Continues tapping!*
Besyanteo (23:54:16)
: ::he can see the doorway, but the wall won't let him jump onto the stairs yet. ... There is, however,::
Besyanteo (23:54:24): ::floor to his right, right in front of the door/stairs::
SongstressEnlil (23:55:09): *Follows Griff now*
Besyanteo (23:55:28)
: ::two traffic problems:
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:55:32): *Steps there, then- Is it safe to open the door, now?*
Besyanteo (23:55:38)
: ::Phyllias is trying to walk through stephan to follow Griff,::
Besyanteo (23:55:45): ::while Tristan tries to follow griff::
SongstressEnlil (23:56:07): *Lets Phyllias go first*
Besyanteo (23:56:10)
: ::Griff will have to find out by trying to open it, though he does have sufficient room::
Besyanteo (23:56:20): ::PHyllias is still trying to plow through Stephan::
ChibiUrusai (23:56:39): (Phyllias: TACKLE!)
Besyanteo (23:56:55): (Stephan: For Mid's arm only please. >:{)
Besyanteo (23:56:59): arms*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:57:22): *Tries to open it, then!*
ChibiUrusai (23:57:31)
: (Phyllias: Youdbno't move it and I'll amke you add "For Mid's tongue" too! >:)
Besyanteo (23:57:37): ::the door creaks as it opens, and reveals a set of stairs going up::
ChibiUrusai (23:57:46): (That was the most BIZARRE threat t hat Shea gave me to stop snuggling his fiancee. ;-;)
ChibiUrusai (23:58:09): ("You stop snuggling her or I'll... I'll KISS you!" "Ew, Shea cooties! ;-;")
Besyanteo (23:58:10): (....)
ChibiUrusai (23:58:28): (Kelly was laughing at us both so hard. ~_~)
SongstressEnlil (23:58:32): IM: Thank Ishtar!
Besyanteo (23:58:54)
: ::and, barring anything odd,::
Besyanteo (23:59:15): ::The happy troupe (mroe or less) gets up the stairs into the second floor of the tower! Congrats!::
FFFan80 (23:59:25): at last...
ChibiUrusai (23:59:28)
: *WHOO!*
TheWaiChibiAngel (23:59:29): *Starts up, yes!*
FFFan80 (23:59:31)
: About @#$$#@ING TIME...
SongstressEnlil (23:59:58)
: *Up he goes* Agreed. *Sighs in relief* Agreed.
Besyanteo (00:00:02)
: ::Griff finds at the end of the stairs, anotehr door. It looks just like the one he opened below::
ChibiUrusai (00:00:29): (Group: *finds new illusions... that the FLOOR is really a pit*)
Besyanteo (00:01:04): (that's too easy: One person dies, and then the rest learn from it and walk on the pits to reach the next floor.)
Besyanteo (00:01:07): (=D)
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:01:30): ...*Opens!*
Besyanteo (00:01:57)
: ::it opens, and reveals... a circular room, about 12 feet in diameter. Certain not the width of the part of the tower::
Besyanteo (00:02:03): certainly*
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:02:23): ....Hm.
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:02:29)
: *Steps in, looking around*
Besyanteo (00:02:35)
: ::there would also appear to be no way out currently, there there's sections of walls that are thicker than others::
SongstressEnlil (00:02:42): *Walks in as well*
SongstressEnlil (00:02:56)
: Strange
Besyanteo (00:02:57)
: ::when Griff takes a few steps forward,::
Besyanteo (00:03:04): ::there's a loud crunching sound::
SongstressEnlil (00:03:15): *Halts*
Besyanteo (00:03:16)
: ::and a stone below his foot sinks abouth three inches::
Besyanteo (00:03:35): *silence...*
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:03:49): Shit! *Steps back!*
Besyanteo (00:03:54)
: 8pop!*
Besyanteo (00:03:58): * **
Besyanteo (00:04:04): ::it's back up,::
FFFan80 (00:04:06): o\/o;
SongstressEnlil (00:04:10)
: What was that?
Besyanteo (00:04:13)
: ::and there's a rumbling sound::
FFFan80 (00:04:17): @_@; ...oh hell.
ChibiUrusai (00:04:19)
: <_<;;;
Besyanteo (00:04:24): ::the walls have begun to spin::
Besyanteo (00:04:41): ::revealing small holes which open and close quickly as the walls pick up speed::
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:04:52): ...
ChibiUrusai (00:05:00)
: (Could be worse! CENTRIFUGE!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:05:04): (Shhh!)
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:05:09)
: (Rule 0, you fool!)
Besyanteo (00:05:10)
: (Dun tempt me)
Besyanteo (00:05:26): (I have room to add floors.)
Besyanteo (00:05:29): (=D)
ChibiUrusai (00:05:30): (Then Phyllias is puking all over somebody. ^-^)
Besyanteo (00:05:36): (...)
Besyanteo (00:05:39): (:3)
SongstressEnlil (00:05:40): *Tries to make sense of this odd motion*
ChibiUrusai (00:05:42)
: (XP)
Besyanteo (00:05:57): ::it becomes aparent that, some pieces of wall remain stationary,::
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:05:58): *Tries stepping on the stone again*
Besyanteo (00:06:02)
: ::some move clockwise,::
Besyanteo (00:06:10): ::some move counterclockwise::
SongstressEnlil (00:06:20): *Does it feel like they are moving?*
Besyanteo (00:06:20)
: ::and, Griff gets no reaction this time::
Besyanteo (00:06:24): ::no::
Besyanteo (00:06:35): T2all: Welcome puppets...
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:06:41)
: IM: Fuck you.
TheWaiChibiAngel (00:06:47)
: IM: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.,
Besyanteo (00:06:48)
: T2All: To the second floor.
Besyanteo (00:07:02)
: (aaaand cut!)
Besyanteo (00:07:08): (I must sleep. x_x)
ChibiUrusai (00:07:30): (Phyllias: *dances! Like a good little marionette!*) 1